Friday, September 28, 2012

SMUT WEEK!

*Another Anonymous Post. I love being part of someone's dirty secret ;)*

I miss you most at night. In the darkness. In my bed.

We make no sense.

But in the pregnant moments before your lips touched the back of my neck. In the time it took for your arms to wrap around me. In the split second between laying beside you and being entwined... I knew.

We made perfect sense.

And in the dark I remember it. Your hand weighing my breast. Declaring it perfect. Your lips, hungry to taste me. Your lips, softer than I would have suspected. Your lips, oh god, your lips.

In the dark, I remember.

The heat between us. The push and the pull of our bodies. The the gasps and moans you tease out of me. The heat and the sweat and the myriad positions. One crashing orgasm after another.

In the dark, I am there.




 

No comments: