Sunday, August 22, 2010

Introducing....

So who the hell is Lela Gwenn and why should you care? Ummm, I dunno. Presumably you are here because you love to read as much as I do and your favoritest (or at least top 3) thing to read is fantasy with a contemporary and slightly sexy bent.  Great, me too.

I am an aspiring author--and yes I'm using you kind folks to build what any agent worth their salt would call a "platform", but I promise to be nice and say kind things about you on my acknowledgment page if I ever get that far. As a writer I plan on putting up tidbits of stories up here for yall to read. I encourage you to send me your stuff as well (original, no fan fic--some authors don't like it and I can't afford to make any enemies until after I hit the NYT bestseller list (: ) Once a month I'll pick the best of the best and post it.

Mostly, I promise to keep you all clued in as best I can on exciting things happening in the genre as well as providing solid reviews for books. I read fast and I read lots. I can't promise that everything I read will be fresh off the presses and it usually will be mid-list ( I don't tend to read the best sellers until the hype has died down) but the reviews will always be my honest opinion. If ever you see a post that says "Blah Blah Blah book was read but will not be reviewed- It means I can't think of anything nice to say. We can discuss it in comments- but I didn't care for it. 

If you have any questions or comments- drop me a line, let me know what you think!

No comments: