Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I didn't even write a Speech....

The lovely and oh-so-interesting Yelena Casale (check her out here) just nominated me for the stylish blogger award! This is teh Awesome! Thanks.



So Here I am fulfilling my duties as a winner

1- I am the heavily tattooed, with every intention of getting more.
2- I was born in Alabama, but have lived in 9 states.
3- I am a super nerd-- I love comic books and RPG's and all that really geeky stuff.
4- IRL I'm a personal trainer and fitness nut.
5- I went to culinary school. I'm a total foodie.
6- I have two dogs, a German Shepherd and a Bull Terrier. Also a cat that hates me.
7- I learned to read when I was 5 . I haven't stopped since.
8- (bonus fact) I'm awesome. *according to a dude on twitter

 And now, with much pleasure, I’m passing on this award to other wonderful bloggers, with the following rules:
  1. Thank and link to the person(s) who nominated you;
  2. Share seven random facts about yourself;
  3. Pass the award along to five blogging buddies;
  4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them. 
 So who am I passing this wonderful award to?
The lovely Redscylla
The fabulous K. A. Stewart
The amazing Gretchen McNeil
The incomparable Cindy Aleo
The adorable Jennifer Milligan








No comments: