Friday, January 11, 2013

In which I get skooled: and it's wonderful (TIE ME UP & NERD ME UPDATE)

I got an email. The subject line read: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Now, generally, I ignore such things. I mean... I'm *probably* doing it wrong, and I *probably don't give a flying fuck. 

I mean..


But turns out... Occasionally other people know 1 or 2 helpful things.

Like HOW TO GET PRINTING DONE CHEAPER & STILL GET GOOD QUALITY.


Why? Because finding more reasonable printing means I get to pass my largess to you! 

MORE CHARACTERS! Yes! SHE HULK & PSYLOCKE will join the ranks!

MORE REWARDS! Check out the SWEET BONUSES! 

 Everyone that got

3 posters will get:  3 posters & 2 8x10s
**also- the Wonder Woman & Vampirella posters will be limited edition, with only 50 of each printed**

1 poster:    1 poster & 4 8x10s

3 8x10s:   5 8x10s

1 8x10:   1 8x10 and 4 postcards

3 postcards:   3 Postcards and 2 Digitals

1 Postcard:   1 Postcard  and 4 Digitals

3 Digitals:   All 5 Digitals

There are now 5 sets of Bindings available and each will include a full set of personalized & signed postcards. 

We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there so Make like the Bandit and HAUL ass over to the 







No comments: