Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SHOE P0RN!!

It has been brought to my attention that I have been a bad bad girl.

I have NOT posted *SHOES* for the characters!

Okay kids! Let's PLAY!

Both Wonder Woman & Vampirella traditionally wear boots. Honestly? I'm not overly bound by tradition in this case. So I'm giving an option one boot idea and one pump. PLEEEEASE let me know what you think. :D

For Wonder Woman I'd probably go with RED. The Boots lace up the back, which is a nice detail. The sparkly bow on the back of the pumps is nice too. 


 For Vampirella we wanna go a little rougher. I could have gone with the spiky heels that have been everywhere lately, but meh. I like the texture on the heel of the pump, but the "tied up" theme could be nice with the boot.

What Do you THINK? 

Your OPINION MATTERS! But SO does your SUPPORT!

1 comment:

LittleMonkeyMojo said...

Definitely the HOT, sexy boots.

Swoon...